Better Results on Craigslist
Apr 15, 2018 12:20 PM - 467 Views
There are quite a lot of potentially valuable findings hidden in those www.craigslist.org daily listings available on your computer. But not everyone knows how to harness the real searching power of this medium when looking for our favorite Shoebox cars and parts. Below is a guide to make searching easier.
Please note that our Forum hosts at Shoebox Central have the know-how and parts to help make that Craigslist find work as it should on your classic. Be sure to give them a call! Now here's my shopping guide. Happy Hunting!
1. Type www.craigslist.org, click Enter once, and after it appears type your search term (1950 Ford, for example) as your next search term. Click Enter again.
2. Choose the major metropolitan area located nearest to you and click Enter on its box.
3. Move the cursor's pointer about 4 inches down the far left column of the page and click the cursor pointer once on the word "owner".
4. Move the pointer approximately 2 more inches to the box labeled "include nearby areas" and click on that box.
5. Move the pointer diagonally upward and to the right until it rests on the small downward-pointing arrow next to the word "gallery". Click on the small arrow, so that your search results will be shown in a list format.
6. Move the pointer about 11 inches straight across the page to the right until it rests on the arrow next to the work "relevant". Click on the arrow, so that your results will be ranked with newest matches first.
7. Move the pointer upward and to the left until it rests on the small magnifying glass icon. Click once.
BINGO! Your screen should now be showing two to four times the Shoebox-related search results you formerly were seeing. Much better selection for many of you.
When you've found your goodies, please follow up with a phone call to our Forum hosts at Shoebox-Central who stock the parts and advice to complement your latest craigslist.org find. Good luck!
Project comments will be below the pictures, additionally each picture may have it's own comments and discussions
SHARE THIS BLOG
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.
There are no comments available
Sign in to comment.