1948 Chevy Coupe

Oct 22, 2019 6:46 AM - 432 Views Create A New Thread

General Discussions

By Contact Information
dixie

Dade City, FL

Fat fendered chevy drives out great
engine 350/trans/350 shift kit/10 bolt rear/new pearl white paint/new pin stripped job/new interior/custom dash 6 vdo gauges they all work/p b disc drum/Chevelle chassis/smooth fire wall engine dressed/nice trunk /tilt wheel/15 I/n corvette rally wheels/

SHARE THIS THREAD

StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.

Comments
  • will547
    Nov 18, 2019 at 7:45 AM

• Amen keep on posting the Good, Bad and of course the ugly. One of my favorite movies....Willie Moore Streetrodding

• 32 Dodge
    Nov 17, 2019 at 12:56 PM

• What I think really matters here is that someone is writing on this blog! I don't care about the problems in the past, draw a line and get past it. (Judge Judy). Let's get some action here about these cars and problems, with them.

Write comments before everyone dies of old age, (And Cancer), then our love for these old cars will not die also!!!

I am truly thankful for all the Lord has given me, I'm sure you all are also!
    Drive on,
    Mike

• dixie
    Nov 17, 2019 at 9:10 AM

• Jim I hav no memory of a what hand shake deal in tampa u speak of,thats a new one on me .But it does not matter also please do not tell me about posting on my cars because its really not ur business' & I cant belive u threw the Christian part in there think about it sir. Hav a nice day

• jimmothershead
    Nov 17, 2019 at 7:56 AM

• Jim
    You have a short memory......you sold the maroon '32 Ford Victoria hi boy to Carey in Brunswick Georgia. I bought it from Carey. You offered me a swap that would not sell here in Washington DC as I told you. You were not happy "that is not Christian, Jim". You would not shake my hand when I met you for the first time at NSRA Show in Tampa ???????????????????????
    The Vickey is still here, owned by 2 retired Washington DC narc agents.

• dixie
    Nov 16, 2019 at 9:18 AM

• If ur speaking of the 48 chevy 32 its gone. jim

• 32 Dodge
    Nov 16, 2019 at 7:24 AM

• I like this one. How much is it going for? Trades?

• will547
    Nov 15, 2019 at 9:29 AM

• Awesome old car. My first street rod was a 48 Chevy coupe. Willie Moore Streetrodding

• 32 Dodge
    Nov 14, 2019 at 7:47 AM

• Oh Boy,
    I knew this was coming!

• dixie
    Nov 14, 2019 at 1:42 AM

• M0thershead for ur info the car was not put on here for sale ,just to show it ,plus I don't need u telling me what to do thank you.

Sign in to comment.

Find Your Street Rod

For Sale

PONTIAC RACE PARTS
Used Excellent $1,750.00 Buyer Pay Shipping (Pensacola, FL) Sep 20

Roger
Used Good $7,900.00 Buyer Pay Shipping (Amarillo, TX) Sep 10

Connect With Us

Advertisers

Quick Links