LOUISVILLE 2018

Jul 20, 2018 9:46 AM - 499 Views Create A New Thread

General Discussions

By Contact Information
tazhog54

Wingate, NC

Are we ready for the big grand daddy show in Louisville Kentucky in a couple weeks ?
I hope all is going well with everybody and hope to see ya at the N.S.R.A. show in Louisville,KY. I will be working registration on Wednesday volunteering in the morning . I have a booth in the building next to Mc Milian Rod that does all the stainless trim pieces custom made for interior trim and exterior and bumpers for cars and trucks . Oh and they do a excellent work !. My booth number is 507- 8 Hope to see ya and I have extra chairs to rest your dogs in (feet) !

SHARE THIS THREAD

StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.

Comments
  • tazhog54
    Aug 25, 2018 at 3:44 PM

• HERE'S the award that I got at Louisville for my product of the steering column rubber boot

• jimmothershead
    Aug 16, 2018 at 7:42 AM

• NSRA Best New Product !!!!!
    Hats off to ya Jeff !!
    Jim

• tazhog54
    Aug 8, 2018 at 8:55 PM

• Want to say THANKS to all that stopped at my booth and said Hi .

• tazhog54
    Jul 29, 2018 at 7:51 PM

• hope to see ya in a couple days

• scooting
    Jul 22, 2018 at 5:39 PM

• Got kids selling house and moving so I can't make it. They like my trailer and dolly with Dad driving.
    You guys have fun. Wish I was there.
    Hey Dixie, glad to see you in a comfortable ride for once. Roll up the windows and turn on the air,
    sit back and let her rip. I did some work on mine: new gas tank, new fuel pump n tank, new headers,
    new mufflers, new exhaust, new rear seat, and that wonderful alignment job. Took it for a test drive
    last week, 1564 miles with 7 days over 100 degrees, all went well except when hitting a group of
    rolling bumps the car would rear up and want to change lanes. On the list is to change the alignment
    the fellow did....
    You guys take pictures, sneak on in of Jeff's bank deposit bags from all his sales! Have fun

• SAM1951
    Jul 22, 2018 at 10:13 AM

• i will be in swap meet area in my 58 chevy truck i just got going if it will make it
    sam

• dixie
    Jul 21, 2018 at 6:06 PM

• OK mister Jeff we'll see u on thur sometime if the old ford will make the trip.Great time we had with ya'll in Ga. Thanks for the surprise.see u soon. DIXIE

Sign in to comment.

Find Your Street Rod

For Sale

Connect With Us

Advertisers

Quick Links