Jan 22, 2019 9:58 PM - 294 Views Create A New Thread
Finally got the interior done in the '37 done.
Nice to see the interior finished up. All leather with ostrich leather accent panels, Mercedes carpeting, Ultra Suede headliner.
SHARE THIS THREAD
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.
Feb 4, 2019 at 6:22 PM
- Looks really good ! Needs my steering column rubber boot seal !! LOL
Feb 2, 2019 at 5:24 PM
- Love that black leather.
Jan 31, 2019 at 10:34 AM
- That interior is clean and tasteful; a modern upgrade, but not over-the top. A perfect compliment to your exterior.
Jan 26, 2019 at 2:06 PM
- They are actually flip out cup holders. Nicely made and more or less hidden, but we wanted somewhere to carry our water bottles. The pivot out and drop down.
Jan 26, 2019 at 1:57 PM
- Are those courtesy lights, or vents, along the bottom of the console?
Jan 26, 2019 at 1:03 PM
- The buckets are out of an Acura CL, but I narrowed them about 1 1/4" so I could get a console between them.
Jan 26, 2019 at 12:20 PM
- Hey Bill that looks really nice! What kind of front buckets are those?
Jan 23, 2019 at 9:22 PM
- Very nice indeed.... Willie Moore StreetRodding
Jan 23, 2019 at 7:17 AM
- Looks really nice!
Sign in to comment.