1933 Ford 3 Window Coupe - $51,995.00
Located in North Idaho, This is a truly one of a kind original steel body 1933 3 window Ford Coupe. "Terminator Reincarnate" Equipped with one of the coolest engines Ford ever produced - A Hand Built 4.6L Supercharged 32V pulled from a wrecked SVT (Terminator) 2004 Cobra. Engine and Transmission had 18,000 miles when wrecked and salvaged. Countless $ and custom fabrication were required to mate this engine with a 33 chassis. When this car is completed it will be one of the sweetest street rods ever built. (How many street rods with a six speed Tremec have you seen?) This car was a long time project I shared with my father who has passed away, and I simply don't have the cash flow he did to finish it without him. Most of the fabrication is complete. The car is very drivable as it sits, and all it needs is loose ends tied up, engine dyno tuned, Interior & Paint. (You get to pick the colors and finish how you like) Car has been driven in several hot summer parades and has never over-heated. Factory Security & Emissions have been removed from the ECM by Ron Francis. Front & Back Heidts independent suspension + a 6 speed T56 manual transmission make this car a real pleasure to drive. Please feel free to call, Text, or Email me with questions, and I'm happy to chat with serious buyers. The only trades I would entertain would be a salvaged 2013-15 ZL1 Camaro, or a 69 Camaro body for my next build ;))...Thanks for looking For a series of videos search for Terminator Reincarnate on you tube. (TwoZeroEight) 610FortyNinetyTwo.
Some of the features of the car include:- fully Boxed and reinforced original 33 Frame
- Chopped Top ( not sure how much was removed..I think 4")
- Custom built Stainless Headers, 2-1/2" Dual exhaust, side exit through body.
- Suicide Doors with remote key fob actuation (I integrated the factory key less entry from the donor car)- Aluminum radiator with ECM controlled cooling fan, and custom overflow tank.- Automatic Headlight/Dome light control by Dakota Digital.- Provisions for Power Steering (The pump and reservoir is mounted, just need the power rack from Heidts)- Power windows with billet switches, and trunk pop from key fob.
- Stainless brake lines, Wilwood polished rotors on four corners.- Cobra Head shifter from donor car.- Mounted chrome fire extinguisher, & Battery Disconnect.
- Polished Billet Battery Box, & Optima Battery.- Fully Chromed Tilt Column, & Steering Wheel.- ECM Controlled in tank returnless fuel pump.- Vintage air compact heater box.- Braided Stainless Lines on Motor.- Aluminum Drive Shaft
- Original 34 Steel dash (Slightly Modified)
Below is just some of the components and cost: Heidts SuperRide IRS --
•IRS KIT WITH DRILLED ROTORS $7589.00•Polished Housing $ 190.00
•Polished Uprights $ 345.00•Polished Lower Control Arms $1400.00
•Chrome Half Shafts $ 685.00-Ford 9" Third Member 4.30:1 $1500.00
$11,709.00 Heidts SuperRide IFS -- •33-34 Ford SuperRide Kit $3119.00
•Stainless Control Arm & Hardware $1015.00•Polished Wilwood Brakes $ 480.00
•Stainless Spindles $ 365.00•Polished Rotor Covers $ 580.00
•Billet Rack&Pinion $1018.00•Chrome Stabilizer Bar $ 435.00 04 Modular 4.6 Terminator Eng/Trans/ECM $10,000.00 •Ron Francis Telorvek wiring Kit $ 870.00
•ECM Programming $ 360.00 •Polished Whipple Supercharger $ 5000.00 -Polished Valve Covers $ 650.00 Weld RodLite Wheels $ 600 Auto Headlight Control $ 199.00
Compact Heater Kit $ 250.00 AUTO METER Arctic White Gauges $ 700.00
Street Scoop Air Cleaner $ 275.00 33 Ford Chrome Grille $2500.00
Custom Built Aluminum Drive Shaft $ 800.00
Ididit River Chrome Steering Column /w Billet Chrome Wheel $ 750.00
SHARE THIS AD
SCAM ALERTS! Please do not get scammed by deals that look too good to be true!
If you are asked to provide money before you take delivery of the car, then you will most likely lose that money! Please do not believe the promises no matter how much you are assured. Click HERE For more information about how to spot scams, or if you have any doubt, post your experience in the forums and get the advice from others on the site.
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.