1931 Ford Model A - $29,850.00
Selling an all custom built 1931 Ford Model A truck roadster rat rod. It is a three speed automatic, but you can shift gears manually. This is a one of a kind monster putting out 600 hp (very loud)! It draws a lot of attention, turns heads, and has won first place at car shows.
Street legal, smog exempt, and has clean title. Lots of unique parts and very low miles since completion (actual miles are unknown). All lights, turn signals, and horn work. The right rear tire is worn and will need to be replaced (see pictures).
The perfect California convertible to take to car shows or just drive for fun. Selling as is.
Asking $29,850 obo. Please call or text me at: (408) 219-8865
- 406 Stroker (600 hp) engine with all forged internals
- Holley Racing 600 tunnel ram carburetors
- Performance Shift Kit Stage 2 TH-400 Transmission
- 2,700 rpm stall torque converter
- 3.55 gears
- Ford Mustang rear end posi
-automatic cooling fan
- NEW disk brakes
-NEW high torque mini starter
UNIQUE FEATURES AND ELEMENTS:
-All steel body (chopped and channeled)
- custom two tone faux patina paintjob
- custom hand painted pinstriping
-custom-made low back bucket bomber seats with genuine black leather and red stitching
- Two (24” and 17”) B-24/ B-25/ B-17 Bomber Aircraft Oxygen Gas Tanks (about 13.5 gallons combined capacity)
- Jack Daniel's coolant reservoir
- removable 15” steering wheel
- battery kill-switch
- Ahooga horn
- Hot Rod style tail lights with blue dot
- dummy pineapple grenade shifter knob
-dummy machine gun ammunition belt
- working Elgin clock
- working Kollsman pilot compass
- WWII Warbird Bomber seatbelts
- WWII military spotlight
- WWI anti-aircraft sight
- vintage barrel gas fuel tank
- Fordson tractor tool box with tools
- vintage big beam flashlight
- vintage clown bottle opener
- vintage air hand pump
- vintage Pyrene fire extinguisher (decorative – nonfunctional)
- aircraft oxygen hoses (decorative)
- white wall tires
SHARE THIS AD
SCAM ALERTS! Please do not get scammed by deals that look too good to be true!
If you are asked to provide money before you take delivery of the car, then you will most likely lose that money! Please do not believe the promises no matter how much you are assured. Click HERE For more information about how to spot scams, or if you have any doubt, post your experience in the forums and get the advice from others on the site.
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.