Not car related
Aug 30, 2021 12:25 PM - 350 Views Create A New Thread
Not car related but something to read during these trying times
I will probably catch slack from some viewers
I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs, or in other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains .
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, rubella, polio, chicken pox, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of said diseases ... just saying.
You are not vaccinated, I RESPECT your choice,
I am vaccinated, RESPECT my choice ...
I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests
*To go out dancing, go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have kids of my family and friends to go back to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.
SHARE THIS THREAD
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.
Sep 20, 2021 at 7:48 AM
- Some of us have no choice when your employer requires it mandatory if you want to continue working with them or you will be seperated from the company , with 18yrs, and 2 more years to retirement what do you do? I got the 1st one now, round 2 in a couple weeks, the other thing is when you know people close to you dying, even Family members this virus is no joke
Sep 15, 2021 at 7:49 PM
The vaccine does not stop you from getting the virus. It also does not stop you from giving the virus to someone else vaccinated or vaccinated, if you do come down with it afterwards. ("Break through cases").
What it does is hopefully keep you from winding up on a ventilator in the hospital. I had to get the vaccine to be able to fly. I eventually decided to get it on my own.
Getting the vaccine should be your own choice, it should not be mandated by the government. (Next step, coming for your guns soon).
If you are concerned with placing others in danger, don't look to un-vaccinated Americans- Look at the thousands of cases coming across the southern border. (Shipped to a spot in your neighborhood). ???????????
Sep 13, 2021 at 6:25 PM
- You can still do all those things and not be vaccinated. It's call FREEDOM and my choice to do live my life as I chose because for now this is a FREE country and I am an AMERICAN that can't be forced to use an experimental drug that NOBODY knows what the long term effects are. When I was down on my luck and broke I didn't sign up to get paid to put experimental drugs into my system for study, I sure as hell ain't doing it for free.
Sep 4, 2021 at 5:41 AM
- Your right to not be vaccinated most likely places others in danger of getting the virus.
Sep 2, 2021 at 5:05 PM
- Any idea what's in a Tide Pod?
Sign in to comment.