1969 Chevy Corvette - $31,900.00
• Unmolested numbers perfect 1969 Big Block survivor coupe
• Car purchased from previous owner who owned the car for fifteen years
• All numbers including the transmission are absolutely correct for the production date of the vehicle
• Car built on September 30, 1969 - engine assembled September 22, 1969 - block casting date September 5, 1969
• This 427 CID 390 horsepower is in great running condition with after market side exhaust headers
• Equipped with air conditioning and removable rear window (which allows for great air flow through cabin)
• Has great power brake system and smooth shifting four speed transmission with silky engaging clutch
• Body appears to be in very good shape with signs of repaint at sometimes in its life
• All gauges and meters are operational except for the special clock which is only right two times a day
• New tires with recently replaced calipers and brakes
• Engine runs cool under all conditions even with air conditioning operating
• Engine oil pressure is consistently high under all conditions
• Frame in excellent condition with no rot
Car is in very good condition making it a great investment for the future owner as well as a drivable eye catching vehicle to be enjoyed in the present. This vehicle is assured to give a better return for your dollar than investing in a CD or the volatile market.
Featured Car Ad 2 for your Platinum membership. Please edit your car ad information here.
SHARE THIS AD
SCAM ALERTS! Please do not get scammed by deals that look too good to be true!
If you are asked to provide money before you take delivery of the car, then you will most likely lose that money! Please do not believe the promises no matter how much you are assured. Click HERE For more information about how to spot scams, or if you have any doubt, post your experience in the forums and get the advice from others on the site.
StreetRodding.com Is Proud To Have The Following Advertisers Supporting This Site.